Friday, April 3, 2015

Laser hair removal

0 comments
Those who follow the blog for some time know my "saga" against the hair. I am a "blessed" girl in this area and, therefore, the war on hair started many years ago.

This way, already experienced a little bit of everything: wax, blades, homemade machine pulsed light, creams that promise to slow the growth of alleged final waxing packages, depilatory machines and the like.


More recently, I realized that I had to "deliver" the machines and attack the hair at the root. That's when I decided by pulsed light - were almost two years in sessions, with average results (noticed less hair, but, judging by the number of sessions that did, the results were not as good as I would like).

This year I decided to change and be even more radical in the "attack". After speaking with many people and have collected various opinions, I thought it was worth a bet on the laser.

Thence to reach the Hedonai was a leap. With good references Clinic, it was time to make a first assessment of consultation with Dr Isabel GirĂ£o, the director. At this first visit, Dr. Evaluated me the hair and made me a little test in order to assess the type of hair adn my tolerance to the machine. Only a week later, and having realized that I was perfectly tolerant, is that the first session was marked.

In my case, were recommended two different techniques - the Alexandrite laser, for the body, and electric hair removal for a few hairs I have on of Council area. And last week, was the first session of both.

If it hurt? Yes, a little. But nothing you do not forget the next moment - because the cold, that sits between each shot, attenuates immediately any sensation of pain. And I am authorized to exfoliate the body skin in two weeks - the time it is supposed to much of the fall hair.

The best? Is that the next laser session will only be here approximately 3 months! No more monthly sessions! In Hedonai, more to do with what people have to go there every month, it is essential to respect the hair growth cycle, so that the laser can focus on all the hair, not just on their part.

Regarding electric hair removal, this has to be more frequent (already checked), but assured me be final and the best solution for light hair in tricky areas of the face and chin.

Until next sessions, will you keeping track of the results. I am the hope that this "war" is won by me, for good! And so - what they do? Have experienced this type of laser?

0 comments: Post Yours! Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

 

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2013 MyBloggerBlog Template All Right Reserved